Skip to main content

DIY CLEAR AND EVEN SKIN THERAPY

Hey fashionistas 
How do you look flawless without making ur skin ur first priority? If u ask me,I will say z hard cause most of this trendy wears are revealing . If ur skin z so dry or appear worn out.  Ur luk z as gud as cacky . Here is a few trick ve learned over the years to keep my skin glowing and acne free.
 STEP 1
Bedsheets and pillow case should be changed after  2days. Our clothes are contantly changed. The same should be made on were we place are heads cause we also sweats.
STEP 2
Having 2 personal towels each should be used 1ce a week.  It's very important 2 switch towels. And also ve a separate towel for your face.
STEP 3
Washing off if you feel oily or after a long day out in the sun. Ur body needs a fresh start to prepare ur skin for moisture and fresh air.exactly.
STEP 4
exfoliating the epidemics. I mostly use egg white for that purpose or any exfoliating soap that contains carrot oil . It gives quick results.
STEP 5
Serum should be used at all times. I love mixing mine with my moisturiser . This softens the skin.
STEP 6
Toning. Most moisturisers contains maxi tone. So its cool if you get such creams and mix it all up with a serum. This keeps d skin healthier looking.
    This is it guys ur perfect guide to getting that clear and even skin. If you have any questions on any skin challenge you could add it in the comments box .





Comments

  1. Clear skin stands out no matter what you put on👉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ALL GOOD WITH BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES . part 2 December, 21st  2016 My friends wedding was a blast. I didn't go for the usual bright colours. I call this look chaneled inner rock star. yeaa😄you heard me right.I wore all black every thing except for my shoes "black and white stripes. So so obsessed with stripes.It gives you sleek  impression. My overall look cost me $50. Black gown with leather ensemble  $37, stripes shoes $10, Necklace $3. Can you tell.😋

Bespoke works best than off the rack

Bespoke works best than off the rack. Modern trends is all about how creative you can be with ur own ankara styles. Accepting ur body type is very important when sewing a dress. Most ladies tend to go for latest trends ignoring the most important feature that  body stature differs. Slim,curvy,big,thick,It's always gud to work with ur natural  endowment. My style is comfortable and simple but also chick and lady- like. I love going for styles dat defines my personality. ok enough already 😆 . The outcome is simply 'classy'. Remember ladies choosing the right style for your body physique is key👌 Designer by @aifers stitches. Styling by @jeelace glam. Photography by 3d dynasty.